The Miami Rum Renaissance Festival is well organized by virtue of a systematic set of deadlines and logistics to manage the myriad steps necessary to ensure success for all involved. Please follow these deadlines in chronological order.
Important Deadline Information
1. Choose your preferred exhibit space(s) using the exhibit space diagram. Make sure to indicate if you need, chairs, etc.
2. Calculate your exhibit space and number of expressions using the Exhibitor Package. Return to Robin Burr with final payment in full on or before Friday, March 15.
Tuesday, September 14
1. Final Payment for Exhibit Space is due before proceeding further.
2. Submit your publication-quality advertisement via email to Robin Burr for the printing of the Rum Festival Show Program by Tuesday, September 14.
3. Submit publication-quality photos of all your registered bottles to Robin Burr for the Rum Festival Show Program by Tuesday, September 14.
4. Provide the names of persons that will be working in your exhibit space. Badges will be provided for these persons at the event. The deadline for providing exhibitor names to Robin Burr is on or before Friday, April 26.
5. Reserve Hotel rooms. These select hotels are ideal for exhibitors. Check the rum fest web site for details.
Date Of Show is Sunday, November 14
Grand Tasting from 2 to 6pm
VIP and Trade – early entrance at 12:30pm
Please advise all exhibit staff of these details to ensure compliance with exhibitor rules and regulations.